10.01.2012

No Longer M.I.A.

It has been months since my last post and I apologize. I have been super busy so let me give you an update on the Zobel life.
I went home to Illinois to stay with the parents over the summer. It was great being home and being able to visit everyone but the little munchkin and I missed daddy! Let me rephrase that - he is no longer little! Bentley is now eleven months old and cruising around everywhere, he definitely keeps me busy. We have been back in North Dakota since the middle of July now and settled right back into our home.  I have been going to school online again full time since the summer began.  I am taking classes for Special Education and they are going great.  Over the summer I got all A's and so far (almost midterm time) I have all A's again! I have been working so hard on little time so it feels good for it to pay off.  Bryan is still working in the missile field so being without him most days is tough but we get by.  Every week we get a little surprise when we get to see each other again, it's the best feeling!

Anyways, my little man is tugging at my jeans so I must go play and I will post a new recipe ASAP. Promise!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment